Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Pat Metheny gives some heavy props to the Grand Opera House.

I didn't necessarily start this blog to talk about Pat Metheny and his ilk, but these are some pretty serious compliments that bear repeating.  And he's right.  We are lucky to have something as nice as the Grand in our town.

From the Grand's social networking page:
'Pat Metheny had this to say about The Grand when he played here last Friday: "I just love this place! This is really one of the best halls anywhere. I’ve played in lots and lots of places all over the world for the last forty years or so. This one is really, to me, one of the top handful of venues in the world. I’m not just saying that to butter you guys up – I know I say this every time I am here because it is really true. You are so lucky to have this here in your community!” Thanks, Pat!'

No comments:

Post a Comment