Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Confession time: I've actually been on vacation the past 11 days.

All those weekend and weekday listings were done days to weeks in advance.  So I apologize if there was anything incomplete or outdated in there.  I can't even promise a return to daily posts on what's going on in Delaware, because life will be especially busy in the next two weeks.  And maybe the next 5 months, but that's another story.  All I can say is that I hate it when people start blogs and then let them just trail off once life changes a little (sort of how I hate it when people buy puppies and then immediately rehome them because "I got a new job" - you didn't think about that possibility before you took this animal into your home?).  So, with that in mind, I'll do what I can to keep this thing going, even at a minimal level. 

No comments:

Post a Comment