Friday, March 30, 2012

So - it's been a crazy month.

Earlier in the month the blog was on autopilot because I took a long vacation.  As soon as I got back from vacation, some very heavy real life stuff happened, so I'm not going to have a lot of time for this blog.  On top of that, I'll be away most of the summer. 

That said, I hate it when people just let blogs fall by the wayside, so I will do my best to keep a bare minimum of features going.  But I'm going to have to cut a few things out, like concert prices, times, and ticket links.  I figure that if you're interested in a show I point out to you, you'll Google it.  And I won't have time to make posts outside of the calendars, which makes me sad because I enjoyed editorializing and hilighting interesting local news stories.  But there's just no way I can give any more time to this than the time it takes to make these weekend and weekday calendars.  My family is going through something right now that is the most difficult thing I've ever had to deal with in life.  And it's not something that's going to clear up in a few days or weeks.

I apologize to the 1 or 2 people out there who might have enjoyed this blog the way it was when I really had time for it.  But I will try to keep it going in some form or other for as long as I can.  And who knows - maybe life will get back to normal after the summer and I can ramp up the posts again.

No comments:

Post a Comment