Sunday, November 4, 2012

I'm going to have to skip the weekday events list this week.

A relative's beach cottage in Bethany sustained a lot of damage so I have to help clean that up, and I do election work.  It will be all I can do to get out next weekend's list. 

It doesn't look to me like there is a ton going on this week, anyway, but here are some of the websites that I visit in getting my list out, if you want to look yourself:

(Mojo 13 doesn't have an operational calendar, so I use a pretty circuitous method to find out what's going on there).

  • And my biggest shortcut: The Swollen Fox Philadelphia Concert Calendar. I used to visit each Philly venue's calendar, one at a time, until I realized that the Swollen Fox blog already does that.  So, um, thanks guys for letting me just cherry-pick from your list?  No really, I'd never have time to feature any Philly shows if I did things the way I used to: http://theswollenfox.com/philadelphia-concert-calendar/

No comments:

Post a Comment