Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Opportunity for artists - I don't understand it, but am going to help promote it anyway.

This opportunity is open to digital artists.  Just don't ask me what 'digital art' is.   Is that where you make pictures out of ones and zeros?  What?  I must be too old to wrap my brain around this concept.  Maybe you know what this all means.

From Delaware Division of the Arts:

"DE digital artists – check out this cool project! Art in the Air is a digital art initiative developed through a Breadboard & PECO partnership. The PECO Crown Lights (atop the PECO building at 23rd & Market streets) will serve as an exhibition venue. Select artists works will be on view every Friday evening for one month from 7pm to midnight."
Link: http://breadboardphilly.org/programs/art-in-the-air-2

(Side note, because I'll never be too old for bathroom humor:  when you click on the above link from the Facebook page I found it on, Facebook inserts random F's into the address before converting it to the real address.  Because of this, the link at the top of my screen briefly said "Fart-in-the-air").

No comments:

Post a Comment