Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Can anyone temporarily house a friendly, trained doberman for this military family?

I found this on Craigslist this morning, and the nature of it stood out from the usual pet posts.  Location: Dover AFB.
"My husband is getting deployed in February and I'm leaving the state. He'll be gone for 6 months. I'm flying to WA to assist my grandmother with her business and i cant bring her with me. I need to find someone to watch her. I will supply money for food/etc. She's good with other dogs and cats AND ABSOLUTELY LOVESSSS children. My husband and i dont want to give her up. She's extremely obedient. She knows Sit, Stay, Up, Shake, and Laydown. I just need someone to watch her from late february to June.Please help me out. I'm paying for this service :/ My number is nine.three.one.four.three.six.eight.one.two.nine. If you can help please call me or respond ASAP. please and thank you. <3"
Email address to contact if you can help (even if you know of resources for military families in this situation): comm-ruyt6-2690944086@craigslist.org

No comments:

Post a Comment