Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Why are people from Russia finding this blog - in apparently relatively large numbers?

I try to avoid looking at the stats for this blog, because I'm going to be writing this clap-trap, for the time being, whether anyone reads it or not.  It does me no good to realize that I spent time composing a post that all of 4 people read.   But, for whatever reason, I just hit the button that tells the blogger where page views are coming from.  Google and Facebook are the leading sources, no surprise there.  But the 3rd through 5th websites that refer the most people are based in Russia.  And I'm not sure how to feel about that.  Add the webviews up from those 3 Russian sources, and I actually have just as many page views from Russians as from Americans. I guess there's no harm in it to me, but...
do I need to be looking over my shoulder for KGB, or what? 

No comments:

Post a Comment