Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Weekday shows of note, 5/31-6/2:

Tuesday:
  • Matt & Kim at the Troc. (OOPS!  Sold out.  Well you might as well know that, too). 
  • Open Mic night at the Queen.

Wednesday:
  • (Mentioned because the name made me laugh) - Napolean Dolemite at Tritone, 9pm. 

Thursday:
  • Boy Sets Fire at the Trocadero.  $19, doors at 7pm, all ages.  UPDATE: Sold Out.
  • Bela Fleck & the Fleck-Tones (original line-up) at the Grand.  8pm.
  • Dwele at the Queen. 8pm, $30.  (In case anyone wonders, my policy on posting ticket prices, and by "policy" I mean "something I decided on 5 minutes ago", is that if the info is readily available, I'll post it.  If I have to jump through a lot of hoops - ahem Grand Opera House ticket info - forget it). 
  • 1st Musikarmageddon match-up, at Logan House, pitting The Keefs against Electric Blue Concept.

No comments:

Post a Comment