Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Note to middle-aged and late-middle-aged male rock concert goers in Wilmington:

Do try not to wear your golf outfit to the concert.  I understand - it fell on a Saturday after a round at the club with your buddies, and you didn't have time to go home and change.  But isn't that what locker rooms are for?  You're really going to show up to a concert in a nice joint and give Todd Rundgren fist pumps while wearing golf cleats and shirts that were only designed to be worn on the course? 

And I'm not talking about one or two guys - I'm talking about half the audience.  Come on guys - I'm not saying you  have to try to dress like hipsters 20 years your junior.  Wear clothes you're comfortable in.  But come on; hi-tech micro-weave golf gear?   I keep wondering - is it because these guys work so much that those are the only casual clothes they own?

No comments:

Post a Comment