Saturday, July 9, 2011

You're killin' me, Piccolina Toscana. Killin' me.

So, my man and I joined a gym for the first time a few months ago, and we've turned into regular little gym rats, and as such are way cutting back on previous habits such as 1/2 price burger nights all over the county (the favorite being Shellhammer's in New Castle - if you can get past the humble surroundings, you will find their burgers to be so much better than most pub burgers).

And then today I see this:


You gotta be kidding me, Dan Butler.  On a Saturday night, no less, a night when you almost never see decent food and drink deals (people come out to restaurants of their own volition on Saturdays - why offer incentives?).  Ugh: more conflict in mah brains between food indulgences and that rock hard body I'm working towards...

No comments:

Post a Comment